Sunday, 31 January 2016

New To The Skincare Stash


Do you ever have one of those months where your skin just looks... bad? It looks dull, dry and any base products you put just doesn't sit right. Welcome to the past month of my skin life. Anything I do to help just doesn't work so I decided to invest in some new skincare and here are the products that have made it into my stash.

After finishing my The Body Shop Cleansing Oil - which I love but started to feel heavy on the skin - I decided to invest in the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel. I've been using this for a over a month now and I really love it. Since I've been using it I've noticed some improvements in my skin and I think that is due to the amazing ingredients - I mean look at all those vitamins! I especially love using this in the morning as it is so lightweight. Equally it is just as good at removing make up and giving a deep clean in the evenings. Also it's pink which makes me happy!

My second purchase to help my suffering skin is the Mask Of Magnaminty (Self Preserving) from Lush. As the name would suggest this mask smells very minty which personally I like but it is quite strong. I've been using this mask once to twice a week and it has done wonders for my skin. After using this my skin is felt feeling and looking fresh, clean and bright. It has aduki beans that gently exfoliate the skin and the peppermint makes your skin feel cool and fresh. It's great for zapping those pesky spots!

That's everything that has made a permanent place in my skincare stash. What skincare have you been loving recently?
 
LUCY 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love the Mask of Magnaminty its so good - also really want to try the Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel, sounds amazing just a shame the price tag is so high!

    Lucy | Forever September

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree the price tag (including shipping) is steep - it's a product you can live without but nice to have and is really lovely to use!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try that Oskia cleanser- looks amazing!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a gorgeous product! Highly recommend if you can splurge out on it!

      Delete
  3. Ooh I really want to try both of these products! I have quite a few skincare products on my wish list right now but why is skincare so expensive goddamnit. 😐
    Yige -a blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I know how you feel! I only got them because I had some Christmas money left! #poorpeopleproblems

      Delete
  4. Will have to try that Lush mask! I also love their coffee one :)

    http://emmalouise18.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try the coffee mask, I've heard amazing things about it! It's on my wishlist!

      Delete
  5. These are both such well loved products on the blogosphere and it's great to hear that they both went well for you too ^_^ you've definitely encouraged me to pick them up when I have the chance hehe
    Iqra | The Blushing Giraffe

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig