Thursday, 7 January 2016

A Mini Mac Haul


I haven't bought anything from Mac in a while and I got an email saying there was free shipping so I took the opportunity to buy a couple of things I have be lusting over for a while. I get overwhelmed at Mac because of the massive selection so I stuck to one eye shadow and one lipstick.

One of my favourite products at Mac is the eye shadow, I love the colour selection, I love the different finishes and, I think they are really good quality. I ordered the shade 'All That Glitters'. It is a Veluxe Pearl so the finish is a shimmery metallic. It is a beautiful champagne, rose gold which I think will make my blue eyes really stand out. It fairly sheer compared to some of other shadows I have, but it is still really buttery texture and blends beautifully.

I only have one Mac lipstick, Plumful, which I love but I don't get a lot of use out of it. So I wanted to invest in a lipstick that I would to wear everyday. After looking up loads swatches I decided to get 'Velvet Teddy'. It's a Matte finish which is what I love to wear. Velvet Teddy is a gorgeous pink toned nude with a slight brown hint to it. I was a little unsure if this would suit my ghostly complexion but not to toot my own horn, I think it looks lovely. The formula is really amazing as well especially for a matte lipstick. It glides into the lips without tugging and it doesn't dry out my lips either.

What are your favourite products from Mac?

 LUCY 
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. They both look amazing! I also feel so overwhelmed at mac, there's so manny things to choose from!

    Carlotarules Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. They both look amazing! I also feel so overwhelmed at mac, there's so manny things to choose from!

    Carlotarules Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pale as well and wondered if Velvet Teddy would suit my skin tone - definitely will have to check it out now! Lovely post Lucy!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it would! If it can suit my Snow White complexion, I think it will suit yours haha! Thank you lovely!

      Delete
  4. I love my velvet teddy lipstick and use it most days. I really need the all that glitters eyeshadow though, it looks amazing

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been using it everyday ever since I got it! It is a gorgeous shadow.

      Delete
  5. I have recently picked up velvet teddy and I love it, it has quickly become a lipstick that I wear most days. Also, love the look of the eyeshadow as well.
    Alicia x
    http://bambidreaming.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely is a lovely lipstick, it looks amazing with most looks! x

      Delete
  6. Such a sweet haul! I really love these shades, pink toned nudes are my favourite :D I love how pigmented they are! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (doing follow for follow on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm starting to love nude lippies thanks to Velvet Teddy! Mac lipsticks are amazing for pigmentation - 100% agree with you!

      Delete
  7. I recently bought Velvet Teddy too and I love it xx

    www.adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you are loving it as much as I am!x

      Delete
  8. Ooooh I love both of these & I can tell the types of hues/tones you turn to. So lovely! adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig