Thursday, 31 December 2015

The Year To Come


It's the last post of the year so I thought I'd would have a little ramble about the past year and the year to come. I've got all my notes jotted down, I've got a box of Ferrero Rocher next to me and I'm watching Vivianna on Youtube...

2015 has been a really chilled out and happy year for me. While not a lot of notable things have happened, it’s still been a great year. A few highlights of this year have been finishing college (I use that work loosely as I actually choose to leave but we can talk about that another time), I met my boyfriend, Ashley, who has definitely made me a very happy bunny, I started up my blog again (yay!) and I also passed my driving test – FINALLY. It’s all little things but, sometimes it’s the small things that make you the happiest.

I don’t really follow the whole ‘New Year, New Me’ rubbish but, I do love the new year and having a sense of a fresh start. I do like to have a few generic New Years resolutions anyway…

Drink more water – I do this resolution ever year because you never drink too much water!
Embrace myself – I've always give myself a hard over my appearance and how others see me and I let it interrupt with my day to day life. I really it want to learn to love who I am and how I am in the coming year. Is that too cheesy?
Blog more - I love blogging, while all my mini hiatus' may say otherwise, I really do love it. I always want to better myself and my blog. In the New Year I really want to expand and improve my blog and do more lifestyle and dare I say fashion posts.
Be more organised -  I’m probably the least organised person I know but, I got a diary and and I've bought these lovely blog/weekly planners from Esty so lets hope I can get myself pulled together.

There are also a few things I want to do in 2016, some of those being to visit Brighton, learn to bake, start my Project Life scrapbook, try and become a vegetarian - if you have any tips on that would be appreciated! 

Well that all a bit of a ramble, wasn't it? I hope you've had a fantastic year and happy holidays! Do you have any New Year resolutions, if so what are they? 

 LUCY 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I love your dachshund print planner! I have a dachshund and I'm crazy about all dachshund print stuff! I have the same NY's resolution of embracing myself. I feel like I doubt myself all the time that I always feel like I'm not good enough. Also another resolution is to push myself or of my comfort zone since I am not a really social person and I tend to keep myself in situations that aren't scary.

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I got it from Paperchase! I obsessed with dachshund, I think it's my dream dog! Yeah I 100% know how you feel, I hope it's something you achieve this year and for years to come! That is a really good one too, might need to add that one to my list!

      Delete
  2. I think your resolutions are perfect, and completely doable. I'm glad I stumbled upon your blog because it let me into a little window of your world. I love this! adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! That's really sweet of you to say!

      Delete
  3. Your resolutions are fantastic!
    I too want to get organized, I hope to create an actual blog schedule. I'd love to see posts of your planners!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kimmy! Yeah that's something I need to do too, my blog schedule is very sporadic. I can definitely do that :)

      Delete
  4. Your blog is great :-) Just found it!

    moremindfulyou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww that's so nice of you! Thank you!

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig