Thursday, 3 December 2015

November Love List


If you are subscriber to Victoria's youtube channel In The Frow then you will have heard of the 'Love List'. In November I didn't have any new beauty faves but a few non-beauty faves so the idea of the Love List sounds like the perfect substitution for my monthly favourites! Let's get into the questions.

What I watched (favourite film/programme)

In November, my boyfriend and I made the decision to watch Game of Thrones. I know I'm late on the bandwagon with this one but better late than never? Over the past month, we've caught up to Season 5 and we are about half way through - so no spoilers! I'm seriously hooked, the characters/actors are amazing, the story line is tense about 97% of the time and it's just all I ever want to watch. Plus Jon Snow - am I right?

What I snapped (favourite photo)

Earlier this year my boyfriend and I went to the Isle of Wright festival - which was amazing! I took this photo on the ferry and it reminds of me happy times! 

What I Wore (favourite piece of clothing)

I've been having a huge wardrobe clear out for past two months, so my wardrobe is pretty stripped back but, I've been loving these New Look Ankle Boots. There are so easy to wear and look great with near enough anything.

What I Did (how I spent my free time)

I've been going to gym recently so that's where most of my free time has gone. But when I've been at home I've just been chilling out, wrapped up in a blanket watching youtube videos or Game of Thrones. 

What I Ate (favourite food)

I'm a bit of a foodie so this is really easy for me. Since I've been at the gym I've been trying to eat healthy and I discovered my love for Ceaser Salad. You know, I don't know if it's 100% the best thing to eat but I'm eating chicken and lettuce and that's healthy enough for me atm. Nom!

What I Drank: (favourite drink)

I recently brought these Nescafe Limited Edition Cafe Menu drinks, they come in two chrismassy flavours. My favourite is the Mint Mocha, it's easy to make, smells amazing and tastes lovely! They also do a Gingerbread Latte one which is nice too!

Where I Went (favourite event or occasion)

I went to visit family a couple of weeks ago and it really lovely! We went out for Sunday Roast at a restaurant called the Tudor Rose which was delicious. It was nice to see my two baby cousins and gain a pound in weight. 

What I Heard (favourite song)

Justin Bieber's new album Purpose has been on repeat for me ever since it came out. I'm not ashamed to admit I'm a little bit of a 'beileber' and I have been since I was about 14 years old. Yes, I was the annoying 14 year old obsessed with the Biebs - I went to see him in concert and everything. In all seriousness, my favourite songs from the album are Love Yourself, The Feeling, Company and Sorry.

What I Used (favourite thing that I used)

I used up all my Lush Bath Bombs and now I love having baths! Cocoa Bear was probably my favourite as it left my skin feeling amazingly soft after and the vanilla scent made me feel so relaxed. I also loved using Dragons Egg (photoed above). It was the perfect pick me up after a crappy day!

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. It was nice reading about your little adventures!

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

      Delete
  2. I'm a JB fan too hehe. I watch a lot of TV series but GOT is one I haven't watched yet, I'm not usually a fan of fantasy story line but I'm intrigued to see what the fuss is all about it!

    Hope you're having a good week Lucy :)

    Hanh / hanhabelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't usually like fantasy/medieval stories either, but GOT doesn't feel like a boring history lesson haha! Definitely give it a watch when you have the time!

      Aww thank you Hanh, I hope you are having a good week too! :)

      Delete
  3. I love the idea of a love list, it feels so much more personal - lovely post as always Lucy!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogpsot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute post!

    http://claresloves.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure if the idea for this post came from Victoria (inthefrow) but I do love this list and your picks are fabulous. Loved reading through this! adaatude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got the inspiration from her Youtube channel, she did one with Suzie (hellooctober) in November! :) Thank you!

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig