Thursday, 5 November 2015

The Lush Haul


It may be to your surprise that I’ve never tired anything from Lush *gasp* - apart from the Popcorn lip scrub which I got about two or three years ago. I've never been a fan of baths but I wanted to try some of their bath and body products because I've heard great things about the products and company. So here is the rundown of everything got.

I’m a little late with the Halloween stuff now, but before Halloween I bought the Sparkly Pumpkin bubble bar. The first thing you’ll notice is that it is covered in gold glitterwarning: it gets everywhere. The Sparkly Pumpkin has an uplifting citrus scent. It has juniper berry, grapefruit and lime oils in it. I can't wait to use this but I'm praying glitter doesn't get stuck to the bath tub.


Onto bath bombs! I felt like it was a crime to shop in Lush and not try out a bath both as they are a cult favourite. The first bath bomb I got was from the Christmas collection, and it’s called Butter Bear. It has a warm vanilla and cocoa scent that isn’t overpowering. This little bear has cocoa butter in it, which I think sinks into your skin during your bath, so when you come out your skin feels moisturised. For £1.95 it’s a steal! It seems perfect for this time of year.


The second bath bomb I got was one I’ve heard blogger rave about for a long time and it is Dragon’s Egg. Next to butter bear, this one is one of my favourite scents. It has a lemon citrus smell that isn’t overpowering and doesn’t smell like toilet cleaner. It looks so interesting so I can’t wait to use it. It also has popping candy in it which I’m very intrigued about.


My last purchase was something for my feet. I do a lot of walking so my feet really suffer. My heels were becoming particularly dry and none of my scrubs were working so I thought I would try out Pumice Power. If you are getting the theme of this haul it has an orange citrus smell. I've had a little go with this and I've noticed a difference straight away. The scrub is gentle but still gets the job done. I find it quite moisturising too. 

That's everything I got from Lush. I've added the Rosy Cheeks face mask and more bath bombs to wishlist

What products do you love from Lush? I'd love some recommendations!

LUCY 
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. Lovely little haul - I haven't bought anything from Lush in such a long time so this has tempted me haha!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Lucy! Let me know what you get when you go haha!

      Delete
  2. How cute is that little bear?! I really need to look at the new Xmas releases next time I'm in store xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I almost don't want to use it because it's so cute haha! xx

      Delete
  3. Lovely post - I love Lush products, they always smell amazing! X

    www.stylerehearsal.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really am loving your blog lately, and particularly this post, as I think Lush is incredible! You should definitely try out the Mask of Magnaminty if you haven't already - it's so lovely, and it leaves your skin feeling really soft, and refreshed. That little bear is adorable. I'm going to be making another cheeky little trip to Lush now, thanks to you - it's been far too long!

    Jade x | www.simplyjadey.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much Jade! I've had my eye on some of the mask, I'll definitely try out the Mask of Magnaminty! It's a pain you have to leave them in the fridge though haha! Isn't he? I don't want to use it because it's so cute! Haha, have fun shopping!

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig