Sunday, 8 November 2015

Some Of My Favourite Blogs



As it is Sunday, I thought it would nice to have more a laid back, chatty post. I follow a lot of blogs and I thought I'd share some of my favourite bloggers and blogs! (Apologies for the random photo). 

Citron and Guavaberry – Vanessa is one of the first blogs I followed when I started blogging and I don’t regret it. Vanessa is one of those people I feel like I’d be good friends with because she is so funny, witty and just generally lovely. Aside from her great personality, the content and photography on her blog is amazing. I always get excited when I see a new post from her!

The Blushing Giraffe – Iqras blog is a recent discovery of mine. If you are beauty lover - like me - then Iqras blog is for you. She has so many in-depth reviews about so many great products; every time I see a post from her my wish list grows. She is generally so lovely and her blog is just so pleasant to read. Plus how cute is the giraffe illustration on her header?  

Hanhabelle – Although I’m not a lifestyle blogger myself, Hanhs blog is just one of my favourites. I find her posts so interesting, I love sitting down with my breakfast and catching up on all her posts. Every time I read a post I feel inspired to start doing more lifestyle posts and just be more positive. Hanh seems so genuine too which makes me love her and her blog even more!

Forever September – Where do I even begin with Lucy? Firstly, she is one of the sweetest bloggers I’ve ever spoken to. I wish when I was 17 I was as passionate about my blog as she is. I love everything about her blog, her content and photography are incredible! Her blog has beauty and lifestyle posts (her Sunday Chatters being some of my favourites). I can’t say enough lovely things about Lucy, if you aren’t following her I recommend that you do!

Yet Another Makeup Blog – I’m sort of in love with Yige and her blog. Her blog is so minimalist and clean – which I love. I adore her photography, it’s awe-worthy! I enjoy every posts that she puts up as I really enjoy her writing style. I also love how clever her blog titles are. Not to mention that she is absolutely gorgeous! My favourite post from her is the CTRL+R’.

These are some of my all time favourite blogs! I think it's nice to spread the love around the blogging community and I know I personally love posts like these to find new blogs!

What blogs are you loving right now?

LUCY 
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. I love a lot of these blogs too! Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou so much for including me in this - you're so sweet to have written that! I love your blog as well!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you so much for including me in this!! This really just made my day 😭, I absolutely love your blog too! 😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw, you are welcome Yige! I'm glad it's made your day. Thank you!

      Delete
  4. This made my day, thank you so much Lucy you're too kind! I'm bookmarking the other blogs to catch up on. Yours is one of my favourties to read too :)

    Hanh / hanhabelle


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're welcome! It's so nice of you to check out the other blogs as well! Thank you so much :)

      Delete
  5. I have read all of these blogs and my favorite is "Forever September." Nice post:)

    Chaste & Beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awwwh <3 I feel very honoured to be on this list Lucy thankyou so so much! I've been a reader of Vanessa's and Yige's awesome blogs, but I will be checking out the others too <3
    Your blog, photography and writing style are all awesome, keep up the hard work hun!
    Iqra | The Blushing Giraffe x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, you're most welcome Iqra! I'm glad I found your blog and it's lovely of you to check out the other blogs too!

      Thank you so much, that really means a lot to me! x

      Delete
  7. Some of these blogs I haven't seen before so thank you for giving me suggestions of what other blogs to check out x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome, I hope you like them as much as I do! x

      Delete
  8. Thanks for this post - will have to check these blogs out :)
    http://travellingthroughmytwenties.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm definitely going to check these blogs out now! Thanks for the recommendations lucy!

    Georgia | The Weekend Attic - Personal Style, Beauty and Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome Georgia! Hope you like them as much as I do!

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig