Sunday, 1 November 2015

October Favourites

It’s favourites time! October has been a roller coast of a month for me so I’m excited now that it’s November! Beauty wise I haven’t got a lot of favourites because I’ve been using a lot of the same products – thanks to my beauty ban. Anyway, here’s the round up!

In October I’ve been non stop wearing Essie Maximillian Strasse Her. It’s a beautiful cool toned green/grey that is really flattering on my skin tone! I've done a post on this shade already if you want to read more about it!

As it is getting colder and I’ve also been epilating – post soon – it’s been really important for me to moisturise. My favourite is the Aloe Body Butter from The Body Shop. It’s thick, soothing, hydrating and best of all it doesn’t have an overpowering scent like other TBS Butters.

I’ve been trying to step up my brow game – as they are horrible – and to help me step it up is the Anastasia Beverly Hills Brown Wiz in Medium Brown. I usually stay away from pencils as they look too unnatural but, that’s not the case with this pencil. It’s natural looking, easy to use and the colour matches my brows perfectly. It also has a spoolie on the end which is always handy!

My go-to eyeshadow palette as of late is the Urban Decay Naked 2 Basics palette. I love and wear all the shades in this palette. They are all cool toned shadows, five of them are matte and one of them has a slight sheen to it. It goes without saying that the quality is amazing. It’s perfect for travelling too which is a huge plus for me!

Lush has also been a favourite of mine – but I’ll get more into that in my next post!

What have you been loving in October? Also what did you do for Halloween?
LUCY 


SHARE:

20 comments

  1. Love the look of the palette, perfect for on the go!
    Maddy, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is perfect, you can create so many different looks!

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the UD Naked Basics 2 - looks like a gorgeous little palette!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is gorgeous! You can't beat UD eyeshadows!

      Delete
  3. I have that Naked palate and it's amazing for everyday makeup! I love reading your blogs! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's great isn't it? It's so easy to create a nice eye look. Thank you so much! x

      Delete
  4. Can't believe I just discovered your blog, I love it! I haven't had many new favourites this month but I think the Soap and Glory Brown Archery, which is a new discovery for me, is definitely one of my favourites! Lovely blog, just followed! xx

    Beauty Girl
    Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you so much! That means so much to me! I love the S&G Archery pencil, it is a good dupe for the ABH brow wiz! xx

      Delete
  5. I love the colour of the Essie nail polish! x

    http://emmaboughtwhat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. great blog post, had a great read :)... love your blog post :) keep up the good work :)

    Jadiee'sLittleBlog keep in touch

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Naked Basics! I use mine almost everyday. Lovely favorites. :)

    Foundations of My Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such a great little palette isn't it?! :) Thank you!

      Delete
  8. I love neutral basic shadows for everyday. I find myself reaching for them even when I want to try different colors because I find they make a nice base to work with! Love that nail color btw!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! They are really easy to pair with other shadows. Thank you, it's gorgeous!

      Delete
  9. That essie polish is a gorgeous colour!

    katielou99.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig