Sunday, 22 November 2015

Drugstore Gems


As much as I love a good high end product but you can’t beat the feeling when you find a great drugstore product! My makeup collection is full of drugstore gems and I thought I’d make a little series on my favourites.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer -  Are you surprised? I adore this concealer, I’ve gone through tubes and tubes of this. It has a thick/creamy consistency that covers anything from blemishes to under eye circles. The lasting power is great, it only really fades if I touch my face throughout the day. Another bonus is that it matches my ghostly complexion!

Rimmel Scandaleyes Shadow Sticks By Kate - I love eye shadow sticks, they perfect to use when I’m in a rush. The ones from Rimmel are some of my favourite from the drugstore. They are creamy, long lasting and have a huge section of colours. The shade in the photo is ‘Rose Gold’ from the Kate collection.

Maybelline Colour Tattoo Leather - I love the normal colour tattoos, but I find myself using the Colour Tattoo Leather in Creamy Beige almost every day. Just like the normal Colour Tattoos, they are really pigmented, creamy, long wearing and perfect to use in a rush. I love that its matte as well which makes it perfect to use as a base for other eyeshadows.

Soap & Glory Supercat Eyeliner - If you are looking for a great liquid eyeliner from the drugstore. I find it easy to use as it has a firm, felt tip nib. It’s jet black and stays jet black all day, it glides on smoothly and lasts all day. I think it’s my HG eyeliner.

NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream - Finally NYX is available in the UK! One of the first things I got was Soft Matte Lip Creams as I’ve heard so much hype over them. I was not disappointed, I got the shade ‘Antwarp’. Although it’s matte, it has a mousey texture and it glides on so smoothly. It doesn’t dry out my lips or highlight any dry patches and lasts a long time on my lips. I’d highly recommend you try these out if you haven’t already!

Rimmel Exaggerate Lip Liner - Most lip liners I’ve tired are always impossible and too hard in texture to use. But the Rimmel lip liner has a nice creamy and soft texture making it so easy to apply and shape my lips to how I like them. I have the shade ‘Eastend Snob’ and it perfect to wear on its own or to pair with pinky tone lipsticks. 

What are your favourite products from the drugstore?

LUCY
bloglovin' // twitter // instagram // facebook
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I love that lipliner too, it's perfect for everyday wear!
    Maddy, xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I go through it so quickly because I use it everyday :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the NYX Soft Matte Lip Creams they sound so good!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should when you get chance to pick one up, they are amazing!

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the Soap and Glory Liner and NYX lip cream

    Lauren x | www.laurenapowers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do when you get the chance!

      Delete
  4. That Soap + Glory Supercat Eyeliner looks good.
    It's fun looking through all the makeup in drugstores.
    I love it if I find vegan and cruelty free moisturisers there.

    http://www.full-brief-panties.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's brilliant! Ooh, I can't say I know any brands that do moisturisers in the drugstore like that!

      Delete
  5. My favorite drugstore products are, more often than not, Maybelline. I've yet to try the Colour Tattoo Leathers, though, but I'll definitely have to check them out! Thanks for sharing! Your blog is really lovely by the way. Just followed! Would love for you to stop by my blog! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Maybelline is one of best drugstore brands!
      Thank you so much, I would love to check your blog out!

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig