Sunday, 18 October 2015

The Body Shop Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil


Winter is rolling around quickly here in the UK so it’s time for me to brace my dry skin for the colder weather. I’ve decided to push aside my Clinque Take The Day Off balm and opt for something more hydrating. So, while doing a little online shopping on The Body Shop, I thought I would pick up ever so popular Camomile Silky Cleansing Oil (£11).

I’ve been using this oil for a few weeks now and I can officially say I’m obsessed with it. It removes all my makeup (especially waterproof make up. No need to use a separate product or go back in) effortlessly and efficiently - it has saved me quite a lot time when it comes to removing my makeup and cleansing.

I apply one or two pumps into my hand, then I massage it onto dry skin, using little circular motions to really dissolve the makeup and grime. I like to use a warm flannel to remove and buff away. I expected the oil to leave some sort of greasy film on my skin, but to my surprised it didn’t. Instead it left my skin feeling soft and squeaky clean.

Don’t be thrown off by the camomile scent because I find that it is barely noticeable when I’m massaging it into my skin. Also because of the camomile it’s a gem for those who suffer with sensitive skin.

The only thing that bugs about this product is that even if the lid is screwed on properly and even if the pump is locked a little bit of oil will always leak out. It is very picky and won’t matter if you don’t travel often but I do flit between my house and my boyfriend’s house, and nothing is worse than picking up something that is oily and slippery. 

I would definitely recommend this for those with normal/dry skin to add a easy and hydrating step in their routine. I will be repurchasing this when it runs out!

What cleansers do you like using in A/W?

LUCY 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. This sounds lovely - I've wanted to try this for a long time and I think you may have convinced me!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, I'm sure you'll love it! x

      Delete
  2. I have heard camomile is great for the skin. I should try this out. thanks for the review :)

    www.zekalin.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is, makes my skin feel amazing! :)

      Delete
  3. I've been using this so much lately and absolutely love it! It's perfect for my dry and sensitive skin :)

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you are loving it just as much as I am! :)

      Delete
  4. I have never tried this before, but I really want to! It sounds amazing for my dry skin xx

    Gemma ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, my skin feels amazing after using it! xx

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig