Thursday, 1 October 2015

September Favourites






September has come to an end. It has gone so quickly but I'm really excited now that it is October! September felt like a really good month for beauty for me, as I've tried a lot of new products but these are the ones I've been using and loving the most!

I'll start with my ultimate favourite this month which is the Reve de Miel lip balm from Nuxe. I don't even know what dry lips look like anymore since I've using this product - I'm serious. Dare I say it's holy grail status? Yeah I do. No other lip balm can compare to me! It's lovely and thick but not greasy or slippy feeling, it just leaves a nice matte look to the lips. I also love the packaging and the scent is gorgeous!

I've been really trying to keep my hands moisturised recently and the product that has been helping me achieve that is the Wild Rose Hand Cream (30ml) from The Body Shop. I'm not a huge fan of rose scents but this one is lovely and not too overpowering. The cream itself is really light and sinks in really quickly without any greasiness. It's still very hydrating though, it leaves my hands feeling supple!

The only nail polish I've been wearing in September is Tanya Burrs polish in Duvet Day. I adore the formula of these polishes, they dry really quickly, they aren't streaky and they are just very easy to apply. The main reason I love this is the colour, it's a pale grey-ish blue which I find really easy to wear. I have a picture on my Instagram if you would like to it on my on my nails! Also I love the new packaging.

A brush that I've been loving this month is the RT Contour brush. I picked up it in a haul I did recently. I was so late on the bandwagon on the RT Core Collection but I'm glad that I finally picked up because I love all the brushes in the collection but the contour brush has been my favourite. I don't really contour but I love using it for blush and highlighter. It applies and blends all my powder products beautifully and it's so soft. The kind of soft where you ask everyone to feel it just because you want everyone to know about it.

Mascaras are probably my favourite make up product ever. My current mascara love is the Lash Sensational from Maybelline. I've been blessed with long eyelashes so most mascaras look okay on me but this one just does something else to my lashes! I love the curved plastic brush as it's just lifts my lashes, lengthens them and separates them making look all fluttery and natural. I'll definitely be repurchasing this when I've finished it!

My last favourite is something I use everyday and it's needs a little shout out. It is the Soap & Glory Kick Ass Powder. I was always a Rimmel Stay Matte girl but last year I just put it on my skin and thought 'no'. I changed to the S&G powder and never looked back. This powder not cakey or powdery at all but still mattes down my skin and keeps my make up in place. I love it and would highly recommend if you are in the market for a new powder!

Also shout out the H&M Marble Plate. It makes me happy and makes everything on it look pretty.

Geez that was long. Thank you for reading! What have you been loving this month? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!
LUCY 
SHARE:

2 comments

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig