Thursday, 22 October 2015

Revlon ColourBurst Matte Balm in Fiery



The Revlon Matte Balms are some of my favourite lipsticks from the high street and while browsing the Revlon stand, I came across a shade of the Matte Balms I hadn’t seen before. I have a feeling that it might be a new shade, it’s called Fiery.

The burgundy coloured tube attracted me to it in the first place but when I swatched it on the back of my hand, I loved it even more. It’s more a deep cherry red – a little different then the packaging would suggest but it’s not far off a burgundy. It’s a perfect shade for A/W and I’ve been wearing pretty much every day!

As usual the formula is great. It glides onto the lips like a dream – smoothbalmycomfortable and not patchy. Just like all the other Matte Balms, it’s really pigmented so it makes it easy to just throw on and go. It also has the minty scent but once it’s applied you can’t notice it.

The wear time isn’t amazing because of how balmy and creamy it is, but I find that blotting it with a tissue or putting some translucent powder on top can help the increase the wear time.

Have you seen this shade before?  I haven't!

LUCY 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have never come across this shade before but it looks gorgeous - might have to pick it up!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Either have I! But yeah it's a lovely shade, definitely recommend it!

      Delete
  2. This isn't my typical shade but it looks really pretty. x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
  3. This looks like a great colour for the Autumn!

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really love this colour it's perfect for this time of year!

    www.laurenashleighbarden.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig