Friday, 9 October 2015

Essie Sand Tropez


I've been getting back into nail polishes after about half a year of not wearing it. As you can imagine leaving my collection tucked away for so long means a lot of my polishes were dried out and I had to throw them away. So for the past month I've been picking up a few new polishes and one of my favourites is Essie Sand Tropez.

Sand Tropez is a very interesting neutral shade, the only word I can describe it as is 'griege'. It's a little bit of nude, a little bit of beige and a little bit of taupe - like I said, interesting. What I love the most about this shade is that it just goes with almost anything I wear. It makes it perfect for work, going out or just a causal look.

As always the formula is great. The first layer is a little streaky but once you've applied your second coat it evens out with no problems. I use the OPI Natural Base Coat and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat (I highly rate both of those) and I find I can wear this colour for about three days straight before its start chipping.

Definitely a good shade to add to your collection for easy, polished nails! What are your go-to nail colours?
LUCY 
SHARE:

2 comments

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig