Sunday, 25 October 2015

Essie Maximillian Strasse Her




As I've said in my previous nail post, I've just been getting back into wearing nail polish again and I've been rebuilding my small collection of polishes. One colour I realised I lacked in my collection is a green. Trust me a green is the last colour I'd think of but when I saw this colour in the Essie stand, I had to pick it up

Maximillian Strasse Her (worlds longest polish name?) is a gorgeous cool toned grey green shade but don't let that put you off this polish! Why I love this colour so much is because it has a subtle nod of blue in the mix just to make a more wearable and flattering!

As usual the formula is amazing. With two coats you can get the perfect amount of opaqueness and chipping is at a minimum which is a huge thumbs up from me! As always, I used my OPI Natural Base Coat and Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

Have you tried out Essie Maximillian Strasse Her? What polishes do you recommend?

LUCY 
SHARE:

20 comments

  1. This is my favourite nail polish of all time - I loove it!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gorgeous isn't it? Probably not appropriate for A/W though haha!

      Delete
  2. I'm getting back into wearing nail polish too, I love cool tones like this!

    Hannah | Oh January

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, I find that they are so flattering on my skin tone!

      Delete
  3. I love Essie nail polishes. And I need this shade in my collection!

    http://snapsnpixels.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I, they have such a great formula and shade range!

      Delete
  4. I love Essie and this one looks fab !! :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, definitely a good one to add to the collection! :)

      Delete
  5. Wow, I totally love the color! <3

    x, Kat of Nested Thoughts
    Follow me! // Instagram // Twitter // Facebook // Snapchat: katherineannika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow this shade is just absolutely beautiful. Really love this soft pale greeny blue shade so much - will definitely be on the lookout for it the next time I go out shopping. Thanks for the review and wondering what the name means exactly ... Strasse is german for street but the rest doesn't really make sense lol.

    Rae of Love from Berlin
    Bloglovin' // instagram

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's gorgeous, I love wearing it! That's really interesting, never knew that Strasse meant street but yeah if that's right, it really makes no sense what so ever haha!

      Delete
  7. I am in love with is colour!!! Gorgeous!!
    x

    Charlotte - http://www.alifeofacharlotte.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning shade! it also really suits your skin tone.

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Essie nail polishes and I've heard a lot about this colour! Your picture has convinced me I need it in my collection, I love that it is a muted shade of green and not too in your face!

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it is gorgeous, I never want to take it off! Definitely one to add to your collection! :)

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig