Sunday, 27 September 2015

Current Brow Routine



Eyebrows, eyebrows, eyebrows. My arch nemesis. Doing my eyebrows is my least favourite part when doing my make up. Trying to make them even(ish), keeping them looking as natural as possible and finding the perfect colour to match my brows, it's just all a faff to me. Although I hate it, I still fill in my brows everyday because I kind of feel bald if I don't (does that make sense?). So on my search for perfect brows that are natural and easy here are the products and tools I like right now for faff-free brows.Before I attempt to even fill my brows in I like to use my trusty Brow & Lash Brush & Comb from the The Body Shop just to brush them into place. I've had this brush for about two years now and it's still going strong! None of the comb teeth have fallen off which is a huge bonus!The brush I use to fill in my brow is the Crown Brush SSO25 Syntho Brow Duo. This is my favourite eyebrow brush I've used and it's so inexpensive. It's really convenient too because it has a little spoolie on the end which I love for when I'm travelling.The product I use to fill in my brows is ABH Brow Powder Duo in Soft Brown. I've always used powder to fill in my brows and this is one is the best I've used. The colour is perfect for my brows, it's not too warm or dark. I like to use the lighter shade to just fill in any sparse areas and then I use the darker shade to shape my brow, I usually just do this in my arch.My final step in filling my brows is using a brow gel to keep them in place. Currently I'm using the Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara in Dark Blonde. It's not my favourite brow gel  as it doesn't really hold my brows in place like I hoped. Although I love that it doesn't add any crispiness to my brows and adds a nice tint of colour. After all that I'll probably just brush through them again just to make sure they are exactly how I want them and they is no excess brow gel! 
And that is how I get semi-nice brows that I don't take too long and look natural! What brow products do you use? What brow gel do you recommend? Let me know!
LUCY 

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I just found your blog and I'm in love - also really great post I love the Maybelline Brow Drama!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh love how you have a whole routine, I literally just fill in my brows a little with Soap and Glory's archery and I'm done. I naturally have very light eyebrows so it looks a bit weird if I define them too much! x

    vvnightingale.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest, I only do this when I can be bothered and want my brows to look nice, otherwise I just slap on my brow gel and I'm done! I love the S&G archery pencil, I need to pick that up again! x

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig