Sunday, 13 September 2015

Cult Beauty, Feel Unique & Boots Haul






Payday Friday hit and the morning after I was scrolling on the internet, filling up my basket with beauty products that I’ve wanted for a while. Usually I’m pretty restrained with my money (apart from on food, oops) but I had the urge this month! I’ll try to keep it short!

I’ve never shopped on Cult Beauty before, but I’d heard that they stocked a lot of brands that you can’t really find anywhere else so I just browsed till I stumbled across something I wanted!
The first brand that I found was Pixi, I got really excited. I knew I had to pick the Pixi Glow Tonic. I love a good chemical exfoliator and I know anything that Caroline recommends is bound to be good!

Lastly from Cult Beauty I picked up the ABH Brow Powder Duo in Soft Brown. Finding the perfect brow colour has always been a pain for me, I always seem to go too dark. The shade range though was brilliant, I had to get my boyfriend help me decide which colour to get! I have high hopes!

Next I went on a hunt on Feel Unique to get my hands on one of Tanya Burr new nail polish colours. I picked up Duvet Day which a beautiful light grey with some blue tones mixed in. I love the formula of her nail polishes and I love the new packaging!

It was time for a new lip balm and one that actually worked! I had read a lot about Nuxe Reve De Miel lip balm and thought I’d splurge to see if it is really is as good as people say it. I’ll report back on this but I love the smell already, it smells like honey and lemon *heart eye emoji*!

It’s not really a haul if Boots isn’t involved and as usual this is where I went a little crazy. I went to Boots because I was trying to get my hands on the Clinique Chubby Stick Shadow Tint in Fuller Fudge because everywhere I’d look it was sold out. Finally got it thought and I’m so excited to use this, the colour is beautiful!

I made a repurchase of my favourite eyeliner which is the Soap and Glory Super Cat eyeliner. I don’t think I’ll purchase any other eyeliner because this one is just so good. It’s really black, lasts on my eyes till I take it off and it’s inexpensive! Perfect!

Another purchase from Soap and Glory is an eye cream called Puffy Eye Attack. Getting up at 5am for work doesn’t do wonders for me so I’m hoping this will just take away that puffiness I get in the morning and hydrate my eyes too!

I’ve always been interested in trying out Origins and I stumbled across this Origins Essentials Only set while browsing. It is perfect if you want to try out the brand without investing in the full size products straight away! Plus, I got a free sampe size Ginzing eye cream which completed it for me!

Lastly from Boots, I brought the RT Core Collection Set purely because I really want to try out the well hyped buffing brush and the contour brush! I love the quality of these brushes and I can’t wait to test the buffing brush with different foundations!

We are nearly done, I promise! Lastly I brought three brushes from Crown Brush. I love Crown Brush, their brushes are super cheap but they don’t lack in quality! I got a SS025 Syntho Brow Duo - an angled brow brush - I love this because it has spoolie on the end (Lord knows I hate looking for a brow comb in the morning)!
I got BK45 Deluxe Angle Liner which is perfect for powder/gel liner or as a brow brush if you want.
The last brush I got was a C457Round Blender which is just densely packed, dome shaped brush. I brought this for my eyes but it is a whole lot bigger than I thought, so now it’s going to be a concealer brush!

Haul complete! Have you tried any of these products? Let me know! Also sorry for the lack of posts and I’m also sorry I don’t have a close up of the crown brushes, my camera just wasn’t having it!

LUCY 
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! It is a really beautiful shade! x

      Delete
  2. I really want to try the Pixi Glow Tonic - I've heard amazing things! x

    Jordan Alice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving it so far, definitely worth a try if you are interested! x

      Delete
  3. Great picks! That nail polish looks really pretty

    www.elabellaworld.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the Nuxe Reve de Miel, I've been using it for months :) it's very thick which is why I only use it at night but seriously, my lips have never felt better!
    Lovely blog, I'm a new follower. x

    alexandraabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Alexandra! I'm loving it, but I definitely agree with you! It's way too thick to use during the day but for night it's amazing! x

      Delete
  5. WELL WELL WELL, LOOK WHO'S BACK ;)
    But HOW ARE YOU THIS LATE ON BUYING THE RT CORE COLLECTION?? I FEEL LIKE EVERY BLOGGER PRACTICALLY HAS THAT COLLECTION BY NOW, TSK TSK.
    I've been wearing more liquid liner recently and the weapon of choice is S&G's Supercat! I really like it too--definitely repurchase worthy, though getting it shipped over here might be a bit of a struggle!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'M THE WORST PERSON AT BLOGGING I KNOW!!
      I know right?! I am a little ashamed about that I've only just got this. Better late than never heh.
      Me too, ever since I've repurchased this I've been wearing liquid eyeliner nearly every day! Expect I've realised doing the flick at the end isn't my forte! I thought you had S&G in Canada, that must be so annoying shipping it over!

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig