Thursday, 24 September 2015

Autumn Eyes









Now that Autumn is here I wanted a little change from my usual bronze lids! I don't usually venture out of my comfort zone when it comes to eye shadows but I've found a combination that I'm obsessed with! This one is great for those with blue eyes!

While I was looking for a new eye shadows to stray away from my comfort zone, I stumbled across the Rimmel Kate Shadow Stick in the shade Rose Gold. Honestly, this isn't a true rose gold, I find it to be more a orangery copper. Still a gorgeous shade none the less and I have nothing like it in my collection! The formula is great, it glides on really smoothly, doesn't crease and lasts a long time.

The Rimmel shadow looked a little plain on it's own so I shopped my stash for something to blend into the outer corner to deepen it up and Mac Sable was my choice. Sable is one of my favourite Mac eye shadows as it is so versatile. It's describe as a gold-plum with a bronze pearl which surprising goes well with the Rimmel shadow. When blended into the outer corner it darkens the look, adds a bit of bronze, dies down the orangeness but still makes my blue eyes pop. All in all it leaves me with something new but I still feel comfortable wearing! 

These shades blend beautifully together and not something I would have put together looking at the swatches now! Saying that, these would both look great on there own too!  Click here if you want to see this look on my eyes. 

What are you go-to autumn eye look? What eye shadow combinations do you like? Let me know!
 LUCY
bloglovin' // twitter // instagram // facebook
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I definitely love more copper and golden tones during autumn x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm starting to like it too! But I'll always love my bronzes haha! X

      Delete
  2. Gettin' real sick of being lied to about this whole 'rose gold' thing. COMPANIES NEED TO STOP CALLING EVERYTHING ROSE GOLD U.U
    Anyways, that eyeshadow combo is so simple and easy! Sable looks great in the outer corners :D (I don't generally bother with eyeshadows so NOTHING TO SEE HERE)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! It's so deceiving when purchasing, especially if you are buying it online! Sable is such a hidden gem for me, I forget about it but I remember to use I love it! Gurl, I live for eyeshadow, it's my favourite part of doing my makeup!

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig