Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Seventeen Skin Wow Highlighter




I'm a huge fan of having dewy skin more so in the colder months because my skin gets so dry and dull. I heard Kate talking about this highlighter in some of her youtube vidoes and I thought I'd give it a try since it was 3 for 2 in Boots. You can purchase the Seventeen Skin Wow Highlighter at Boots for £5.99! 

This product is a 3  way highlighter (as it says), you can use it as a primer, a liquid highlighter or you can mix it in with your foundation. I've tried using it all these ways and my favourite way to use this highlighter is to use it as a primer, but not all over the face as I found it to be a bit shiny. I just put this on my cheekbones, down my nose and my brow bone!

I found the highlighter really nice, it's not shimmery, it just has a pearlescent glow to it which I really love. It gives an almost inner glow look to your skin. It's really easy to blend in, doesn't have a weird texture to it and it doesn't really have a smell to it either! Also it has a pump which is lovely!

The only problems I have with this product is that if you apply it all over the face, it can make you really shiny especially around the nose and chin area, so using as an all over primer and mixing it in with foundation is a no go for me! But just putting a bit of powder on top solves this but it's not something I like to do because of my dry skin.

It also noticed that since using this my skin has been getting pretty spotty around my cheek area, not really bad but just a few for me to notice! Something in it obviously doesn't agree with my skin which is a shame! I'm still going to use it now my spots have cleared up just to see if it was really this product! I really like this product and I'm hoping it wasn't the one that gave me spots!

Have you tried this product? What's your favourite highlighter?
LUCY 
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig