Thursday, 5 December 2013

November Favourites

It's the time for another favourites, and I can't believe it's December! 20 days till Christmas, I'm really excited! Anyway, on with the November favourites.

1. Soap & Glory Hand Food (£5.00)
I'm pretty sure I've mentioned this in another favourites post but I feel like I need to include again! I don't really venture when it comes to hand creams because this one just does the job. It's hydrating, none greasy and smells lovely! You can also get a little travel size so it's easy to travel with.

2. The Body Shop White Musk Libertine Body Wash (£6.50)
I got this in a haul and I'm in love with this stuff! I think The Body Shop make some of the best bath/shower products. This particular one smells amazing, I think it's the perfect autumnal/winter scent. I'm not good at describing scents but it's a non overpowering floral musk with some sweet notes mixed in. I find it quite hydrating on the skin and easy to lather which I like. Also, the ombre pink bottle is really pretty.

3. Rimmel Last Finish Soft Colour Blush in Santa Rose (£3.99)
I think Rimmel make really good blushes and this one I've been wearing pretty much everyday! Santa Rose is a gorgeous peachy pink which really suits my paler compexion, it gives a really nice healthy glow to the cheeks. It has a little shimmer going through not chunky, the perfect blush!

4. Rimmel Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in 107 Wine (£5.49)
I think everyone knows about this lipstick as everyone has been talking about it on their blogs and youtube. I love this is colour, it's a gorgeous dark red lip that lasts ages on the lips. Again it's suits my pale complexion and is the perfect winter shade! My only problem with it, is that it is a little drying but nothing a little lip balm can't fix!

5. Lush Popcorn Lip Scrub (£5.25)
Going back to my lips being dry, if they are dry, this product has been a saint! This is actually my first Lush product and I'm really impressed. It's really nice to just pop (no pun intended) on before your lipstick or before bed, it's also really yummy to lick off your lips! Although I don't do too much of that because of the dry skin but still!

November favourites - done! What have been enjoying and are you excited for Christmas?
LUCY 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. The hand food by soap and glory is the BEST! I love it, oh and the body shop perfumes are lovely too, they're just so musky and sophisticated!! Perfect for winter! :')

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I know, they are so lovely! :)

      Delete
  2. Always wanted to try the Popcorn lip scrub! I'm glad you like it. I don't have a LUSH shop nearby in my town, so I have to venture out if I want to have a browse. I think I'll be picking it up the next time I'm in Manchester or Leeds. Oh, and Hand Food... you sure know your essentials! I literally don't trust any other hand moisturiser in A/W except for this. Definitely a must-have ^_^ You have a lovely blog, by the way :) (Sorry for the mammoth comment, haha)

    Chlo | www.chloodonnell.co.uk

    xox

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have a LUSH shop close to me either, I was so excited when I saw one up north haha! Aww thank you, I don't mind you having a mammoth comment haha, I enjoyed reading it! xx

      Delete
  3. Great post - I love your blog design, so clean and fresh, following now on gfc x

    Heather | Of Beauty & Nothingness

    ReplyDelete
  4. Everyone raves about the Soap and Glory Hand Food, now I feel obligated to try it out for myself!!
    And I feel like I should try out that lipstick shade, since I'm still searching for a dark winter lippie shade @_@

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig