Saturday, 9 November 2013

October Favourites

I'm a bit late on my October favourites but it's only been like a week in so I think it's fine. I found a lot of good new things over the course of October and I'm really excited to share my love for them!

My first favourite this month has been Company magazine. I have to admit, I'm not one to really read magazines but this one has completely changed that, now I'm picking up every beauty mag I can find in WHSmiths! But I think by far Company is my favourite, it has a good range of content from beauty, fashion, interviews and bloggers! I really recommend it if you are looking for a good read! 

2. MUA Matte Palette "Ever After" (£4.00)
I've been after some matte eyeshadows for ages and when I came across this MUA palette in Superdrug, I had to pick it up. I already have the Heaven and Earth which I love so I didn't think this matte palette would disappoint. The pigmentation is great, the shades are all gorgeous neutrals (apart from the blue!) and they are really easy to use. The two I've been loving the most is Penny and Chino, they look beautiful together! 
This is more of a rediscovery for me, I've had it in my collection for ages but have only just started getting some use out of it! It's really nice for just adding a bronze-y glow to your face without being really muddy or orange. It's great for those with really pale complexions (like myself!). I've been using it constantly over October just to warm up my face!

I already spoke about this vaguely in my Mini Haul but I couldn't not include this in my favourites. It's amazing if you just to really need to hydrate your skin, I have quite dry skin and this has helped just avoid any more dry patches appearing and helping the dry patches I already have. It's quick, easy and does the job, I highly recommend especially for autumn/winter!

So as you can tell, I've been loving the Una Brennan masks! I have been pairing this with the Rose Moisture mask and it leaves my skin feeling amazing! This mask really cleans out the pores and removes any dirt on your face. It smells really nice, it's quick and easy to use!

Lastly is a new foundation that I've been trying out and so far I really love it! It's a perfect colour match for my ghostly complexion (I use 015 Porcelain). It's a medium coverage foundation but doesn't feel really heavy on the skin, it's quite a matte finish which I'm a bit bi-polar about but it is still an amazing foundation. I'll do a review on this once I've finish my trail for it but so far I've been using it pretty much everyday!

So that's all my favourites from last month! What have you been loving?



SHARE:

12 comments

  1. MUA palettes sound so amazing ! I wish they were sold in Canada !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, that's such a shame that they don't sell in Canada! I'm sure there are some similar dupes somewhere! :)

      Delete
  2. 'Penny' and 'Chino' look amazing!! Blah, wish they sold MUA in Canada because I would raid that section like nobody's business :(
    I haven't started using my Bourjois bronzing powder yet, but I should start doing soon to see what the hype is all about!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are really pretty! It's a shame MUA aren't in Canada! :(
      Yeah you should, I'm obsessed! :)

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the new mua palette, along with a Sleek one! X

    yetanothermakeupblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried any of the Sleek palettes but I really want to get one too!x

      Delete
  4. I love the Bourjois bronzer - it's perfect! x

    Jordan-Alice

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't wait to hear your review of that foundation! I'm on the hunt for a new one after hoping to love the revlon colorstay and it being a disaster for my skin! I'm with you on being back and forth on liking a matte finish for foundations!

    sundays grace blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame about the Revlon foundation! I've never tried it but that sounds terrible! I'll get a review up sometime next week! :)

      Delete
  6. I've been dying to try that bronzer!! great post! new follower :)

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig