Thursday, 28 November 2013

Boots Haul

So, Boots is still having 3 for 2 on pretty much everything and I just couldn't resist getting a 'few' things. Let just get right into it!

Rimmel London Match Perfection Foundation - (£6.99)
By far one of my favourite foundations that I always repurchase! It has light to medium coverage, SPF, great for my dry skin and it actually has a shade light enough for my ghostly complexion (010 Porcelain). It gives such a natural finish, I adore it!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer - (£4.19)
Anyone in the beauty community knows about this concealer so I won't go into too much detail. But long story short, it's amazing at covering my blemishes and redness. I can't live without it!

Seventeen Skin Wow Primer - (£5.99)
I picked is up when I saw Kate use it in one of her tutorials, and since my skin has been so dry and dull recently, I felt like it needed a pick me up! It's meant to be a 3 in 1 liquid highlighter that you can use as a primer, or mix it in with your foundation or just as a normal highlighter. So far I'm really loving it!

Rimmel I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish in Black Cherries - (£2.99) 
I haven't got any really dark colours in my nail polish collection so I got this one which is just a really dark, vampy purple. Looks really pretty for Autumn/Winter, I think!

Rimmel Space Dust Nail Polish in Aurora - (£3.99)
After seeing a million and one nail tutorials with them using a gold glitter polish for an accent nail, I caved and got one for myself. I've heard some pretty good thing about the Rimmel Space Dust from Lily so fingers crossed!

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me - (£2.99)
I caved (again) after seeing so much hype around the these lips balms, for only £2.99 it wasn't a huge deal if I didn't like it! I've tried it once or twice and I quite like it, I like the texture of it and tint it gives on the lips. But I'm not sure it's worth the hype as of yet!

No7 Beautiful Skin Hot Cloth Cleanser - (£9.95)
I restocked on this because I had one the £5 off No7 skincare vouchers, it is by far one of my favourite cleansers! It's comparable to the Liz Earl Cleanse & Polish, it's really creamy and removes all my make up effortlessly. It comes with a Muslin cloth but it's nothing to rave about. I really love this and recommend it to anyone looking for an amazing, affordable cleanser!

L'Oreal Hair Expertise EverRiche Conditioner - (£5.99)
I've seen so much hype around this range that I couldn't resists trying something! I got the conditioner (obviously) for very dry and rebellious hair and I've used a few times and so far I'm quite impressed! A few things I've noticed is that my hairs takes less time to blow dry since using this and my hair is incredible smooth (no fizz yay!). Also, this products smells amazing, not joking!

Aussie Miracle Recharge Moisture Infuser Leave-in Conditioner - (£4.49)
I was looking for the Dove Leave In Conditioner after seeing a few bloggers rave about it but I couldn't find it anywhere! So instead I got the Aussie Leave In Conditioner, which I don't regret! So far, it's left my hair feeling soft, looking shiny and fizz free! One thing I don't like is that smell is a little bit over powering but it doesn't bother me too much.

That's everything I got at Boots! Sorry this post was so long!
 Have you tried any of these products?

LUCY 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Hello, just a quick question - does the No7 hot cloth cleanser leave skin feeling squeaky? Thanks!

    eviesstyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. May have to give the No7 hot cloth cleanser a whirl, sounds pretty nice!!!!
    youngandfoolishhappiness.blogspot.co.uk | Bridie xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should defiantly give it ago, more so when you have the £5 off vouchers then it's only about £4.95! x

      Delete
  3. I have the rimmel match perfection foundation, i've been using it for ages...it was my very first ever foundation! Nostalgic (kind of)! I love it! and it's so cheap! ee

    Sharlotte xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, It was one of my first foundations too, probably why I like it so much! It is really cheap haha xx

      Delete
  4. love it!!!

    chloebeautyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ouuuu, looked up a swatch of 'Aurora' and it's really pretty!! The other shades in the collection look gorgeous as well, might have to see if they're in stock in my area!
    Totally agree about wearing darker colours. I never thought I'd be one for black polish, but it surprisingly looks so chic!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been wearing Aurora all the time, it makes me feel so Christmassy!

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig