Thursday, 19 September 2013

The Autumn Tag

I absolutely love autumn; It is by far one of my favourite times of the year! It is the perfect weather for wearing cozy jumpers and drinking far too much hot chocolate! When Carly from Sundays Grace tagged me in this I was over the moon! So thank you for tagging me Carly! Anyway, without further ado lets start the tag!











1. What is your favourite thing about Autumn?
As I've already said, the cozy jumpers and drinking way too much hot chocolate! But I do also love the fashion in Autumn, jumpers, boots, scarfs and the deep wine/burgundy colours! Oh that and conker picking, am I the only one that used to do that?

2. What is your favourite drink?
Hot chocolate, duh!

3. Favorite scent/candle?
Vanilla! Any sort of warm, musky vanilla scent is my favourite for Autumn! I really want to get Vanilla Satin by Yankee Candle for my bedroom this year, it smells heavenly!

4. Best lipstick?
Currently my favourite is the Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie for Autumn! But I really want to get my hands on Mac Syrup which I've heard is a gorgeous colour for Autumn!

5. What's your go to moisturiser?
To be honest I don't really change my moisturiser, the one I'm currently using the L'Oreal Triple Active Fresh moisturiser and it's kept my dry skin at bay. So that is my current go to!

6. Go to colors for the eyes? 
I usually wear light brown neutrals colours on my lids, but for Autumn I like to wear a taupe brown or just darker browns. I love the MUA Heaven and Earth palette or the Rimmel Scandleyes Eye Paint in Rich Russet for creating these looks!

7. What's your favourite music or band/singer to listen to?
I don't really listen to a certain type of music around a certain time of year but I do like acoustic stuff like Ed Sheeran or Boyce Avenue. I'm also really obsessed with Selena Gomez' new album Stars Dance (isn't acoustic but it's pretty damn good!).

8. What's your favourite outfit to wear (i.e. boots & a scarf combo)?
I love a burgundy skater skirt with patterned tights and a cute pair of ankle boots! I also love a pair of disco pants and a good scarf/snood too! I've been wearing this scarf a lot recently! 

9. Autumn treat? 
Apple crumble, mmm!

10. What's your favourite place to be? 
I like being a home mostly in the colder months, but saying that I do like sitting out on a field or in the garden with my friends/family on an Autumn evening with a fire going or something!

That's the end of the tag! Here are the people that I tag:
Vanessa from citronandguavaberry
Inês from inespaul
Madeline from itsamadsmadsworld
Jenn from abeautifulzen
Ferdie from ferdies-place

I hope you enjoyed this post and please link me if you did this tag, I'd love to read it!

SHARE:

24 comments

  1. I love autumn so much!

    I was wondering if you could help me out, I have a wishlist for the USA and need to make some final decisions so if you could check out my post it would be amazing!

    claresloves.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved reading this ! Thanks for tagging me ! I'm going to start the post right now hah
    Also I bought MAC's syrup recently and it really is the ideal fall colour ! Definitely get your hands on it !

    Madeline | Its a Mads Mads World

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww you're welcome! Ahh I really want to get that lipstick now haha! I can't wait to read your post! :)

      Delete
  3. Such a fun post :) Mac's Syrup seems really nice for this season.
    Thank you so much for tagging me Lucy! xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for tagging me! I'm so back logged with tag posts, but hopefully this one will be up soon!

    I want a Yankee candle too! (They're so expensive though :<) Vanilla is such a perfect autumn scent, since it's practically in most fall baked goods.

    HUZZAH FOR COZY KNITS AND APPLE CRUMBLE.
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, sorry! I know right, £9.99 for a little candle, no thanks! Huzzah!

      Delete
  5. yay! love this tag! I am sooo tempted to by syrup too! All of the sudden I keep hearing great things about it for autumn!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah me too, I hadn't heard anything about it and then all of a sudden everyone is raving about it, weird!

      Delete
  6. i love this tag - autumn is my fave! mac syrup sounds a dream
    Emma x
    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely post! I've nominated you for the Liebster Awards! Hope you can do the tag!
    Check out the post here www.hannahthefresher.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hot chocolate is my favourite drink too, something I only reserve for the cold months! :) xx

    adaliascloset.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks for the tag lucy! i love autumn too :)
    jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw you're welcome, can't wait to see your take on it! :)

      Delete
  10. I love autumn fashion but find autumn disappears too quickly into being freezing winter!

    ordaining serendipity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, one minute it's Autumn weather and then suddenly it's freezing cold!

      Delete
  11. I love this tag, I think I act like it is autumn all year round tbh :') Am forever rolled up in blankets like a hopeless beached whale drinking hot chocolate :') I really adore your blog btw and this post made me smile at all your autumn tendencies ♥

    Other Infinities

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, same here! Aww thank you so much, I'm glad this post made you smile! x

      Delete
  12. I love Autumn, it's probably my favourite season although I don't like the cold morning where you set off to school or work in a jumper and by the afternoon its warmed up a bit and you've got like three layers on! Lovely post! xx

    thebudgetbuyer.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  13. I see that you're with me on the "Favourite candle scent" part ;-)

    Did this tag! Here's the link: http://misszhara.blogspot.se/2013/09/the-autumn-tag.html

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig