Thursday, 12 September 2013

Wishlist #2

Autumn/Fall is by far my favourite time of the year and I thought I'd show the 5 things I'm wanting to get my mitts on this Autumn!
























To my surprise I don't own a pair for dark blue denim jeans! So I've been on the hunt for a good pair and these ones from H&M seem to fit the bill. I think just a dark pair of jeans are just nice for Autumn to pair with a nice flow-y top and a jacket!

2. Light Brown Suedette Lace Up Desert Boots from New Look (£19.99)
I think ankle boots or just boots in general are great for Autumn and I adore these ones! On the back they have a gorgeous aztec print and I like the little heel too! I think these would look nice with the dark blue jeans!

3. Black Ribbed Disco Pants from New Look (£19.99)
Have you noticed that everything is £19.99 so far?! Anyway, I've wanted a pair for disco pants for a long time now and I think these ones will be nice to start out in as they aren't too shiny (not sure if I'm ready for really shiny disco pants!) I think it's nice alternative to leggings, which I seem to be living in recently!

4. Nude Pallete by Zoeva (£15.94/€18.95)
I saw Lily from whatihearttoday talk about this palette and I've been lusting over ever since! All the shadows in this palette are matte which sometimes I prefer over a shimmery shadows. It is so versatile and you can create any neutral look you want!

My skin gets extremely dull in Autumn because of the changing my weather etc so I love a good highlighter! Over the summer I've been using a Bobbi Brown highlighter but it has hit pan, soon to run out in about a month and since I've heard so many good things about this product, there is no doubt that I will be getting my hands on it this Autumn.

What is on your wishlist this Autumn? Let me know!

SHARE:

20 comments

  1. I also want to try that highlighter! I've heard such good things about it!

    love the new blog name you chose, btw!

    sundays grace

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! you've got a beautiful blog!
    would you love to follow each other? :)
    let me know on my blog!
    xoxo
    Cecilia
    http://smilesavenue.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want that highlighter. It's been floating around the beauty world for a while and everyone rates it so highly! Good picks xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It does look good doesn't it!? xx

      Delete
  4. I want a pair of light brown lace up booties as well. Love your picks!

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great picks. I want the mary lou manizer too :) xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need some ankles boots too for autumn! Although a small part of me still thinks it's summer! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know what you mean, I wish it was! x

      Delete
  7. I've just bought the Mary Lou Manizer and wow it's pretty! You'd love it Lucy xx I love the look of that eyeshadow palette, the shades look amazing xx

    Gem │ ♥ │ Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh, defiantly need to get my hands on it now! xx

      Delete
  8. ugh really need a pair of beige ankle boots. they just go with everything!!
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this post & you have a great blog!

    Charlotte x

    charlottechristmas.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. great post :) That nude palette looks amazing..I want!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Laura! I'm lusting so bad over that palette ahh!

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig