Friday, 30 August 2013

YSL Touche Éclat Radiant Touch Highlighting Pen



































Shade 2 - for pink undertones!






























I have heard a lot good things about YSL Touche Éclat range and when I saw this on ebay for £9 including P+P, it seemed wrong not to get it! I have to admit I was a little skeptical whether it was the real thing or not, luckily it was! I don't really like ordering beauty products of ebay? Am I the only one?

Like all YSL products the packaging it is absolutely beautiful! The box it comes in is gold, as well as the highlighting pen itself, which just gives such a luxurious feel to it! Although, I will say it does get grubby finger prints on it pretty quickly which is a downer, but it is easily cleaned. Inside the box there are a set of instructions on how to use it and where to use it which is always helpful!

The product itself is incredible; I first tired this under my eyes and it instantly brightened and illuminated my under eye area and made me looked more awake. Great for those who stay up late, like myself! Although don't get this mixed up with a concealer because as it says it is a highlighter and it won't cover those really dark circles and pesky blemishes, sadly! Under eyes aside, it great to use on the cheek bones, brow bones, bridge of the nose, around the lips and the chin to really brighten up your complexion.

It's easy to apply with the brush applicator and easy to get product out of the tube with the clickable button at the bottom of the pen. It is super easy to blend out too, I use my ring finger or my Real Techniques Deluxe Crease brush to blend it into my skin. The colour range is great too, most foundations/concealers etc are too yellow toned for my pink undertoned skin so it's nice to use something that matches perfectly!

I'm not really sure if it is worth full price (£25) but if you are wanting splurged on a really good creamy, highlighter then I think this is a good one to go for! Also, if you can find it cheaper on places like ebay, I'd recommend you pick it up! But if you are just looking for a good pen highlighter than their are plenty of drugstore dupes like the Collection Illuminating Touch Concealer (£4.99).

What are your favourite highlighters? Have you tried this product?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I have been wanting to try this for ages! What was the seller if you don't mind me asking?:)
    Becky xx
    beckylovesbeautyx.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The seller I got it from doesn't have any left at the minute, but I found an even cheaper one here! xx

      Delete
  2. It seems lovely although I wouldn't pay the full price for it... xx

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Neither would I, I only got it because it was cheap haha! xx

      Delete
  3. I have a sample of this that I've yet to get around to! ._.
    But I have to agree, the packaging is luxurious, like all the other YSL products c:
    (But srsly though, 25pounds for something that won't conceal my blemishes/dark circles is a teeny bit excessive LOL)
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, £25 is a lot just for a highlighter! Only got it got it because it was cheap, I would never pay full price though haha!

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig