Friday, 23 August 2013

The Versatile Blogger Award
















Blimey O'Riley, another award?! Seriously, thank you so much to the lovely Vanessa and the lovely Pippa  (two of the funniest bloggers I follow I think!) for nominating in this award! It's really humbling and I really appreciate it! Also, sorry for the late post!

Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you & link their blog.
2. Each nominee must name 7 things about themselves.
3. They must nominate 15 blogs or bloggers they've recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Inform the nominees about their award.
5. No tag backs!

So here are 7 things about myself (just a fyi, I'm terrible at talking about myself):
1. I'm one of those people that are really shy when you meet me but when we become friends, I'm loud and just plain weird.

2. I have two cats, one called Buzz and other one called Herbie (don't ask!).

3. If I'm watching anything on TV, you can bet it will be either, Teen Wolf or Friends. (I'm serious, I'm watching Friends as I write this.)

4. I love blogging, It's something I really look forward to whether it's me writing a post or just reading others peoples blogs. It's something that I'm proud of (might be silly, I know!) and it makes me really happy. I've met some really lovely people and some incredible blogs that really just brighten my day (so thank you)!

5. I'm really self conscious about my appearance.

6. When I'm older I would really like to visit Canada, America, Paris, Germany, Australia and Japan. Loads of places I know!

7. I'm really fussy when it comes to shopping (especially clothes), I'll see something I like and then I'm like "Hmm, I don't know if this will suit me," "It's pretty expensive for what it is," etc etc. Am I the only one?

DONE. That was difficult because I'm not an interesting person in the slightest!
So here are the people I tag (It's not 15 but oh well, I nominate anyone that reading this!):

Carly from sundaysgrace
Elle from beautyshewrote
Aggie from lawyerlives
Molly from whatmollyloves

I hope you enjoyed this post and learned a little about me! 


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Nice post. We have the number one in common :)

    // Inês Paúl //

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh, I'm terrible at talking about myself too sometimes. Sometimes when I do personal posts I'm just like 'YEAH, SO THIS IS WEIRD THIS IS MY LIFE I FEEL LIKE IM ANNOYING EVERYONE WITH PERSONAL POSTS'

    I think everyone feels like they're #1,#5, and #7!

    VISIT CANADA/TORONTO! :D
    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly, I'm not really interesting either which just makes it even worse!

      I'm actually planning on coming to Toronto next summer, so excited! :D

      Delete
    2. SWEEEEET I smell a blogger meetup or something. That'll be so cool :D

      Delete
  3. Woop, congrats getting nominated! I had three cats back in Brazil and I miss them every day! xx

    ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Aww, I don't know how I'd live without my cats haha! xx

      Delete
  4. Girl I'm the same when it comes to clothes. It can take me hours to justify buying one thing! It drives the people i'm with insane -_-
    But yay for blogging! This place is such a happy one! :)

    pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, most people hate shopping with me because I take forever!
      I agree! :)

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig