Thursday, 15 August 2013

No7 Lash Adapt Mascara




 I'm not really one to try out new mascara as I'm happy with my other mascaras, but I was going through some of the make up that I don't use very often and I saw this and decided why not give it a try?

The idea of this mascara is that you can have up to 6 coats of mascara without it clumping, so you can change day lashes (1-3 coats) to evening lashes (3-6 coats) with no clumps!
(2 coats on the top, 1 coat on the bottom & my lashes have been curled.)




























































I'm really impressed with mascara as it really defines my lashes, gives it reasonably length and gives it really good volume! It's really good at separating and coating each lash with mascara too! I find that it doesn't weigh down my lashes as the formula isn't thick, which makes it easy to work with and easy get the look I want. I usually use 1 - 3 coats and it gives a really nice natural look to the lashes.

The wand is quite big which throws me off a bit but it gets the job done! Also, after 4 coats my lashes personally start to resemble spider legs which I don't really like but at least with this mascara I can kind of 'prevent' that unlike some mascara I've tried that just give you instant spider leg lashes!

The mascara contains Jojoba oil so your lashes don't feel brittle or dried out after which I really like and it is really easy to remove even after 4 - 6 coats. I use L'Oreal Micellar Solution to remove the mascara from my eyes.

It's available at Boots for £12.95, which is pretty pricey but with the amount of No7 offers you get, you could probably get it for about £7.95!

What are your favourite mascaras? Let me know! 
SHARE:

15 comments

  1. [Good god you have gorgeous eyes ._.'']
    6 coats of mascara sounds excessive though, and I doubt any mascara would perform well after 4 coats, unless one likes the spider-y look.

    Great mascara though!

    Vanessa | Citron and Guavaberry ʘ‿ʘ | Makeup & Silly things

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you haha! I know, I would never personally wear 6 coats of mascara, I'm not a fan of spider legs..

      But, yeah it is really good with 1 - 2 coats!

      Delete
  2. Your lashes look amazing here - currently Im loving the Smashbox Full Exposure mascara:)
    http://erinandkatherine.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww, thank you! I've never tried that mascara, it looks amazing though!

      Delete
  3. love this post! your lashes look amazing! I never give no7 a chance really but this looks beat, it's gone on my ridiculously long wishlist

    beau-tify.blogspot.co.uk
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I love most No7 mascaras, so you should have a look into them if you are looking for a good mascara! xxxx

      Delete
  4. your lashes look amazing! thank you for the recommendation. lovely blog as well, would love it if we could keep in touch and perhaps follow each other on GFC and Bloglovin'? please feel free to check out my blog and let me know if you'd like to on there.

    x
    http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I've followed you on both x

      Delete
  5. Oh this looks good! I've heard that no7 mascaras are meant to be good, but i've never given any of them the time to give them a go. I'll have to pick this up and see what I think of it :)

    CharlotteHavs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! No7 mascaras are normally just something I get a sample of and just forget about it, but they are pretty amazing! x

      Delete
  6. You have very beautiful eyes :) xo

    Ana www.anacelinelabod.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  7. !!!! this looks so good! i can't believe how full they make your lashes look. i'll have to give it a try.
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig