Sunday, 11 August 2013

L'Oreal Triple Active Ultra-Hydrating Gel-Cream



L'Oreal Triple Active Ultra-Hydrating Gel-Cream for Normal to Combination skin (Boots / Superdrug)

I've been in the hunt for a good moisturiser for a while since the moisturiser I was using just wasn't cutting it for me. After searching the Boots website for a good hour, I came across this product and I just couldn't wait to give it a try! I brought mine from Boots and it was only £4.66, normally it costs £6.99! 

What I love about this moisturiser is that there is one for every skin type, oily, dry or normal/combination. I picked the normal/combination one for my skin as my skin is fairly normal but I get the odd dry patch around my nose and eyes. 

I apply this in the morning after washing my face and it leaves my skin feeling really fresh and hydrated without feeling heavy. It has a light, fresh clean smell which is nice in the morning because it really wakes me up! This moisturiser doesn't feel greasy after use and it sinks into the skin very quickly so I can apply make up straight after if I'm in a rush.  The texture of this product feels really nice, it feels like gel which keeps my skin feeling fresh and I find it easily to apply but it hydrates really well like a cream. 

The packaging feels very luxurious because the pot itself is made out of glass and comes in a little box. It also comes with an extra lid (like the pigment presses you get in the L'Oreal  infallible eyeshadows) so it stops the product from getting on the lid and just making a mess.

One thing I would say is that it claims to tone you skin, but I don't feel like it really does that. It also wouldn't be suitable to travel with as it's quite big and takes up a lot of room in my wash bag. Other than that it's an amazing product and I will be defiantly repurchasing this in the future! As it's doing wonders to my skin!

Have you tried this moisturiser? What's your favourite moisturiser? Let me know!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig