Tuesday, 13 August 2013

Mini Boots & River Island Haul

I know what you are thinking, Lucy another haul, really? I'm sorry, I just couldn't help myself when I went into town! I only picked up three things which is quite restrained for me haha!
























Toni & Guy Casual Sea Salt Texturising Spray 75ml (£2.69)
After I wash my hair, it becomes extremely smooth and impossible to style (especially curling as my curls just drop out)! So I love to just spritz this all over my hair when it's dry to give my hair a bit of grip. It's great at just giving a nice beachy wave in your hair and the smell reminds me of the beach. I really like the packaging too!



Revlon Color Burst Lip Butter in Raspberry Pie (£7.99)
Surprisingy, I've never tried a Lip Butter just because I never know what to shade to get, there is so much choice I just get a bit overwhelmed! After watching a video from Estée, where she was showing her favourite highstreet lipsticks and she said Raspberry Pie was one of her favourite shades from these lipsticks so I picked it up! 

It's a beautiful dark raspberry shade with purple undertones. It makes a good bold lip without being too bright of a lipstick! It's amazingly pigmented, just one layer of this on my lips gives enough colour! It has incredible colour payoff, it's defiantly not a sheer wash of colour as I thought it would be.


Gold Tone Triangle Finger Top Midi Ring (£2.00)
I've always wanted a midi ring, but I struggle to find any where I live! But I popped into River Island, saw this and brought it immediately! I love the look of these rings they look good on all my outfits and just add a little something!






















Have you tried any of these products? What have you brought recently? Let me know!

SHARE:

16 comments

  1. raspberry pie is one of my favorite lip butters! It's such a nice deep but not too dark color! that ring looks so cute too! I love how simple it is!

    sundays grace beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it too, I've been wearing Raspberry Pie ever since I got it! Thank you for your lovely comment and followed you!

      Delete
  2. I have that exact Lip Butter! I was really surprised by how pigmented it was, but I'm loving the color.


    P.S. I'm a new follower :)

    http://between-friends-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was surprised how pigmented it was too! Thank you for following, followed you back! :)

      Delete
  3. I didn't know there were Revlon lip butters in dark shades like this.. it's lovely!
    I also found the ring really cute

    from isabela at fusels.com | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah there are a few! I really like it too! x

      Delete
  4. I've really wanted to try the Toni & Guy Sea Salt Spray it's supposed to be really good :D xx

    Gemma | ♥ Miss Makeup Magpie ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, you should pick one up! :) xx

      Delete
  5. A dark raspberry with purple undertones lipstick?! I.MUST.OWN.THIS! And the name has pie in it. SOLD!
    x

    pippa-love.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha! It's so pigmented, you have to get it! x

      Delete
  6. hey babe! just want to let you know i nominated you for a liebster award because I just love your blog! check out my blog post on it to see what that means for you!
    http://beau-tify.blogspot.co.uk/2013/08/the-liebster-award.html#more
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you so much! I'll check it out now! xxxx

      Delete
  7. Revlon Lip Butter in Raspberry is beautiful. I think I need to find this color asap!

    Thanks for sharing! You have a new Bloglovin friend!

    Jessica
    www.thewaytomyhart.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's beautiful, I wear it all the time!

      Aw, thank you for following!

      Delete
  8. i keep swatching rasperry pie in the shop but never getting it. i think i ended up with a lot of other shades though.
    that ring is really nice btw.
    jenn

    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mmm I gotta try the salt spray!! haha
    And that ring is soo cute!

    Lonneke X
    lonnekeeez.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig