Friday, 16 August 2013

The Liebster Award



So the ever so lovely Anfal (beau-tify) nominated me for a Liebster Award which actually made my day and I'm so appreciative of it! I'm happy that people read and follow my blog but I've only recently started to blog so to be recongised is really heart warming! So thank you Anfal, it really means a lot to me! 

What is the Liebster Award?
It’s a way to get new bloggers with less than 200 followers more recognition! If you get nominated then you must answer the 11 questions set by the person who nominated you, and in turn nominate another 11 bloggers and set your own 11 questions for them to answer! The official rules are:

1. You must link back to the person that nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you.
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers.
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs and notify your nominees.

So without further ado, here are the questions that Anfal asked me:
1. Favourite makeup look?
Smokey eye for sure!
2.What is your favourite TV show?
Teen wolf!
3. Would you rather live a life without foundation or a life without concealer?
Without foundation.
4. What is your favourite movie?
Um, The Hunger Games!
5. Who would you say inspires you the most in your life?
This one could me a while but I would Michelle Phan or Zoe Sugg.
6.  What's your favourite makeup brand?
Rimmel or Bobbi Brown
7. What is your favourite piece of clothing in your wardrobe?
Any of my jumpers! (Love me a good jumper!)
8. Favourite beauty brand?
Essie.
9. Favourite Youtuber?
Zoella or JacksGap!
10. What is your dream job?
Make up artist or beauty therapist. 
11. How do you think your friends would describe you in 3 words? 
I think they would say "weird, beauty obsessed and kind."

So those were the questions that Anfal asked me, thank you again! Here are the bloggers I've chosen for the Liebster Award:
Emily and Em from emandthem
Aggie from lawyerlives
Clare from claresloves
Vanessa from citronandguavaberry
Leigh from imleighbeauty
Mollie from whatmolliedid
Vickie from vickieblogs
Carly from sundaysgrace
Erin and Katherine from erinandkatherine
Katie from katiesworld-ofbeauty
Lillian from mascaradise

And here are the questions for the bloggers I've chosen!
1. What are your holy grail beauty products?
2. What is one product you can't house without?
3. What are you looking forward to?
4. Favourite drugstore brand?
5. Favourite high end brand?
6. What is your favourite thing about blogging?
7. If you had 3 wishes, what would you wish for?
8. When applying your make up, what do you struggle with the most?
9. What's your favourite feature on yourself?
10. What's you favourite lip product?
11. What is your favourite snack/meal?

I hope you enjoy these questions and this post! 
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Thanks for sharing this, I love the LIebster award for getting to know other bloggers! Essie is definitely my favourite nail polish brand as well! Just started following you. xx

    www.ferdies-place.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like the idea of the Liebster award too, it's really nice way to connect bloggers! Thank you for your lovely comment, followed you back! xx

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the nomination! I have already created one of these :)
    I also love Zoella!
    http://katiesworld-ofbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll check it out now! Ahh, she is amazing isn't she?! x

      Delete
  3. Thanks for the nomination! :D

    Omfg, errboday loves Teen Wolf, including some of my best friends and I'm just like -slowly backs away-. I should probably give it another try though!

    YES! LOVE ME A FANTASTIC JUMPER/SWEATER TOO! I bought a nice thick one yesterday and I'm really excited for the cold weather to wear cozy thick knits! dsfgfhggjh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) haha, you should watch it seriously, season 3 is amazing! Oo, nice. I'm really excited for the colder weather too, just so i can wear all my jumpers again haha!

      Delete
  4. Congrats Lucy!

    Jenna ♥ ♥
    Northernbeauty85.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig