Thursday, 1 August 2013

July Favourites

I can't believe that it is August already, where is this year going?! I'd also like to add I'm sorry if the quality of the photo isn't very good I'm still working on lighting and background. Anyway, without further ado here are my July beauty favourites.
























A little more products than I would normally have in a monthly favourites but I can honestly say I've loved all of these products. I'm going to talk about each product from left to right!

1. Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
I find this product really covers up my dark circles (without feeling heavy) and just lightens up my under eye area. It's really creamy and hydrating which is great because my eye area can get a little dry!

2. Soap and Glory Hand Food 50ml
This hand cream has saved my hands from becoming dried out all month! It doesn't leave my hands feeling sticky or greasy after, they just feel hydrated and soft. I went for the 50ml because it's really easily to carry around in my bag.

3. Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
I like this foundation for light coverage, it feels very lightweight on the skin so it feels like I'm not wearing hardly anything on my skin, and If I'm having a bad a skin day I can build up to medium coverage. It also has SPF 18 so it gives me some protection from the sun!

4. Essie Mint Candy Apple
It is the perfect mint colour, not too blue, not too green. I've found myself going back to this colour all month and just reapplying it over and over again. Perfect shade from summer too!

5. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush
Without a doubt my favourite foundation brush, it flawlessly blends in all my foundation without streaks and overall gives my skin an airbrushed finish. I like to use it with my liquid foundations, concealers and my cream products.

6. Avon Color Trend Mascara
My packaging looks a little different to ones I can find online but I'm sure mine is the plump out. What I love most about this mascara is that it really lengthens and separates my lashes without clumping. It looks good on my bottom lashes and I love the long, bristle brush!

7. Soap and Glory Arch De Triumph 
I have had this in my collection for a while but stopped using it when it need sharpening as it's a pretty chucky pencil. It has two sides, ones for filling in the brows and the other side is a light pink highlighter. The colour matches my brows perfectly and the highlighter really helps define my arch.

What have been your favourites for July? Do you like any of these products? 

SHARE:

10 comments

  1. Great post! Must must try the expert face brush but just haven't got round to it yet! Maybe when i'm next in boots...
    Emma x
    emandthem.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! You really should, best foundation brush I've found x

      Delete
  2. I think I've repurchased that Rimmel concealer more than I repurchased my Collection one. I used to love it so much, but strangely I haven't got it in my collection now. I may have to make a trip to superdrug :) And that foundation is truly amazing too!

    Aggie
    http://lawyerlives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the Collection concealer too! Thank you for your lovely comment, it means a lot and I've followed you blog! x

      Delete
  3. I haven't tried any of these yet but they seem lovely and I would love to give the RT expert face brush a go :)

    fusels x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Defiantly give it a go, you won't be disappointed! Thank you for your lovely comment on here and instagram! :) I've followed you on bloglovin! x

      Delete
  4. Lovely post, I want to try the real technique brush out so badly, I've just ordered a few online, I can't wait for them to arrive! Just found your blog, it's lovely!

    anddaisies.blogspot.co.uk

    Daria

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oo, nice! What ones did you order? Thank you so much for your lovely comment, followed you! x

      Delete
  5. I'm hoping to buy the expert face brush soon, I currently use the buffing brush to apply my foundation! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You defiantly should, it's great! I really want to try the buffing brush, I've heard great things about it! Thank you for the lovely comment! x

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig