Wednesday, 7 August 2013

Dove Hair Therapy Intensive Repair Mask

Sorry for the late post but I had some issues with my blog and I wanted to get them sorted out before I posted anything!




















Due to the fact that I straighten/curl my hair pretty much all the time my hair gets pretty dry and in the summer it gets a little fizzy at the ends, so I'm always looking for a good hair mask to keep my hair in check. As this product was only £1.97 in Superdrug I thought I'd pick it up!

The product itself is really creamy but lightweight so it's easy to apply to the hair without feeling likes it's too much. Also, I like that you can almost see the oils within the cream, so you know it's going to be very moisturising! It's also in a huge tub so I won't be running out of this anytime soon!





















I really impressed with the way this products left my hair feeling after I washed my hair. My hair feel super soft, it looked shiny and really healthy without weighing my hair down (which is great considering I have fine hair!). I also noticed that my split ends looked less visible and that the ends are less fizzy.

The directions on the back wasn't very clear, so all I did was wash my hair with shampoo and condition as normal (I used the Dove Heat Defence Shampoo and then a small amount of the Tresemme Salon Silk Conditioner), then I scooped out a good amount of the mask with my fingers and applied it all over my hair, waited about 4 minutes and rinsed it out. I blow dried my hair as usual and after that my hair was feeling amazing and looking really healthy.

I'd really recommend this product to anyone who has really dry hair, split ends or just wants a really effective but cheap hair mask. I think I might like this more than my Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Intense Rescue Melting Balm! I will definitely be repurchasing this in the future.

What's your favourite hair mask? Have you tried this product? Let me know! 
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Will have to try this not used it before lovely post

    New followers here on GFC and blogluvin

    Carrieanne x

    http://beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for the lovely comment and for following! Followed you back! x

      Delete
  2. This has been in my To-Buy-In-Boots bookmark folder for a month now! I also have fine hair that is prone to splitting and is on the drier side, so I will definitely give this ago.


    Aggie
    http://lawyerlives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should! If you do get it, let me know how it works for you. :)

      Delete
  3. THIS SOUNDS GREAT! :)
    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/08/summer-fav-with-sheinside.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the sound of this. my hair is so splitty at the end. gonna pick this up next time im in good old boots!
    Emma x
    www.emandthem.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm definitely gonna try this out considering i have so many split ends!

    also, i'm hosting a GIVEAWAY on my blog at the moment with a mac lipstick of your choice up for grabs so be sure to check it out! UK only though!

    katy x

    GIVEAWAY

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig