Tuesday, 6 August 2013

Boots, Superdrug & Accessorize Haul

Sorry for lack of posts over the last 3 days, but on the weekend I was at a wedding! Anyway, I popped into some of the highstreet stores to find a moisturiser and this is the result! 



Since I got my hair cut I want to keep my hair as healthy as possible so I thought I'd pick this up! I've heard very good things about this mask and decided to pick it up as it's only £1.97 in Superdrug right now! I'm a little unsure on the scent but the product itself is very creamy and soft, not greasy! The tub is huge too so it's defiantly a good buy!

I think anyone in the beauty community knows about this little gem. In Superdrug now it's £3.99 so I thought I'd get a new one while it's a bit cheaper. It's a holy grail product for me, this is the only concealer that can really cover up any blemishes and redness on my face! 

I did a little research on this it seems like a really great moisturiser! There is one for every skin type which is really nice for those who have trouble looking for a moisturiser that suits their skin. It's meant to hydrate, tone and refresh the skin, so I'm very excited to try this out and see what it does for my skin!

I picked this up next as I've never tried any Burt's Bees as I've loved my Nivea Lip Butter. I got the scent Honey as all the other ones had been touched and opened. Not my favourite scent but I love how it really keeps my lips moisturised for a really long time! 

I love the dry shampoo by Batiste but I always have a hard try making sure I have no white powder left in my hair so when I saw this I thought I'd give it a go! I really like the packaging too and right now in Boots £2.99!

I've seen a lot of blog reviews on these eye paints and I couldn't resist Rich Russet. It's a beautiful bronze shade (reminds me a lot of On-and-On Bronze by Maybelline). It has nice spongy applicator and is extremely pigmented! I think it'll be a good base for a smokey eye (or just a smokey eye on it's own!)
This was actually given to me by a family member and I'm a little hit and miss with this product! It's a moisturising balm (even though I'd say it's a lip gloss!) with SPF 15. I love the colour, it's a pinky orange, and glossy-ness it gives to my lips but it feels a little heavy on! I need to wear it more before I can say if I really like it or not.
As you can see this is just a sample size, but oh wow, this products smells amazing! Not sure if it's just my shade but Candy smells incredible, it's very sweet and has a candy scent (as the name implies). It's super glossy and pigmented, good enough to wear it's own, not sticky either! 
I've never tried a eyebrow pencil before as I'm a bit of a powder girl myself, but I was in Boots and saw this. It had great reviews and a brush on the cap which is handy since my brow brush broke! It's a good suit for my brow hair colour (001 dark brown) and really affordable! 

This was a bit of a impulse buy, I saw that it was only £3.00 and just went for it. I don't actually know where you can buy this necklace online but check in your boots store to see if there is one there! It's just a simple necklace that I thought would be nice to add to any pieces I'm wearing.

If you know me, me buying something like this isn't really a surprise considering that I love foxes! Once again a weird impulse buy but they are really good quality and let's face it, pretty darn adorable haha!

What have you brought recently? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know! 

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Oh those fox socks are so cute! I really liked this post, you picked up some great items :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so comfy I love them! Thank you so much for your lovely comment! :) x

      Delete
  2. I think I want every single product you bought! Do report on that Dove mask. I might have to run to Superdrug since it's less than £2 - I do love a good bargain!
    And there's no lip balm like the burt's bees ones. Oh my - If you get a chance you need to try the pomegranate one. THE SMELL IS AMAZING!

    I hope you'll be pleased with the eyebrow pencil. I use the shade Hazel, when I'm in a rush and can't be bothered with my Omega powder and I really like the finish!


    Aggie
    http://lawyerlives.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I defiantly will, I'm so excited to use it and see what it does for my hair! I was actually going to get the pomegranate one just because it smelt amazing but someone had squished it, gross! I used the eyebrow pencil this morning and oh my goodness, it's amazing especially for £2.99!

      Thank you for your lovely comment!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Haha, I did get quite a lot, it's because I haven't been shopping in ages!

      Delete
  4. How do you like the eyebrow pencil so far? I'm in need of a new one!

    http://ncboodah.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really liking it! You should try it out! :)

      Delete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig