Thursday, 8 August 2013

NOTD





















































































I've been a bit stuck for post idea so I thought I'd to a NOTD! Today I'm wearing quite an usual colour for me, but it's Avon Nialwear Pro+ in Mandarin Magic (£6.00 but now £3.00!)

I've had this in my collection for a while but just never wore it because I was a little unsure on the colour! It's a beautiful orange colour with a gold/yellow flecks which is really different from most orange nail polishes I've seen!

It's quite thin but really easy to build up in 2-3 coat and it drys fairly quickly (which is great because I'm really impatient when it comes to nails!). What I really liked about this polish is that the fleck of gold/yellow doesn't feel chucky or make my nails have a weird texture, my nails feel smooth as if I'm using a normal solid colour polish.

The brush on this polish is really nice, it's easy to apply the polish all over the nail in one swipe! I found that brush hairs don't fall out or get bent when putting it back in the polish.

It's chipped slightly at the edge of my nail a few hours after I applied but I didn't use a top coat, so it may be a good idea to apply a good top coat!

I probably won't repurchase this polish, but I will definitely be looking at the different colours in this collection!

What colour are you wearing your nails? What's your favourite polish? Let me know!


SHARE:

10 comments

  1. That colour is gorgeous!--the gold flecks make it very different from the typical orange polish c:

    Shame it chipped though, but I find most polishes don't do well without a topcoat (it might just be me though)unless you only have one coat of polish on.
    Anyways, I've nominated you for the versatile blogger award here

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, it is really different haha! I probably should of put a topcoat on it to be fair but I was too lazy this morning!

      Aww, thank you so much, that's so sweet of you! That's made my day! x

      Delete
    2. You deserve it! I love the photos, the content and the layout is really polished. Your current layout is definitely better than mine when I fist started out! XD
      I'm glad I stumbled across this blog!

      Delete
  2. This is such a beautiful colour.. I love the shimmer!

    Isabela | Fusels

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty color! It's so unique. Just started following your blog :)
    Hope you'll check mine out too.
    Kallie, But First, Coffee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this is such a cute colour! Soo summery! x

    http://coquetnoelle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's gorgeous! Thank you for your comment! x

      Delete
  5. The colour is so beautiful, I love it!

    Rebecca x

    ReplyDelete

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig