Thursday, 1 August 2013

Just A Little Wishlist


August is right round the corner - literally! So, I thought I'd pull together a wishlist of things I'd like to get my mitts on this month.

I love a good highlighter and from reviews I've read this really seems like an amazing highlighter. It's a gorgeous champagne-y colour which I really like. Some highlights are too bronzy (like sunbeam) or shimmer for my liking so I'm curious to see how this looks on my skin. I love Benefit so I don't see how I can go wrong!

Alphabet Bags Makeup Bag L - £17.00
I believe I saw Lily Pebbles talk about this a while back and I've been eyeing it up ever since! The quality of the bag looks incredible, it's very structured and it is coated so it doesn't get too grubby but even if it does, it's easy to clean just with a wipe! I can't wait to get my hands on this!

Essie Fiji - £7.99
I'm going to a wedding on the 3rd of August and it just looks like the perfect colour to swipe over your nails! I love most Essie nail polish, they are easy to apply and with a good top and base coat they stay on my nails for a good while.

Bourjois Cream Blush in Healthy Glow - £7.99
I've never tried a cream blush before so when Bourjois released this I was really excited but every time I go into Boots or Superdrug they are sold out! I like the look of all the shades but I've heard great things about Healthy Glow so that's the one I'm going for first to try. It says it cream to powder which appeals to me a lot and the texture of these blushes are lovely!

Topshop Soft V-Neck Cami - £18.00
I have plenty of plain, bog standard vest tops that are pretty tight fitting and boring so I really like the look of this. It looks very lightweight and flow-y which is perfect for the hotter months. It looks good for layering with a jacket too which will be good when the heat deads down. Also there is a wide colour range so I'm pretty sure you'll find a colour you like.

What's on your wishlist? Have you tried any of these products? Let me know!



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Lucy Sprowell

This site uses cookies from Google to deliver its services - Click here for information.

Blogger Template Created by pipdig